A Satoshi logged is
a Plenny earned!
- What is Plenny.link?
- Plenny.link gives access to the blockchain domains of Plenny over Web 2.0.
- What is Plenny?
- Plenny connects the Bitcoin Lightning Network with the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Using Plenny enables Lightning Nodes to improve connectivity and expand payment channel capacity.
- What is Plenny.crypto?
- What is Dplenny.crypto?
- Dplenny.crypto is a decentralized website to access the UI and the smart contracts of the Dapp.
- The Dapp provides a non-custodial capacity market and a decentralized oracle network.
- Access Dplenny.crypto via Fleek.
- Access Dplenny.crypto via IPFS.
- Access Dplenny.crypto via Browser Extensions: Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Brave and Opera support blockchain domains by default.
- Why does Plenny use blockchain domains and decentralized storage?
- The paradigm shift from centralized finance to decentralized finance (DeFi) is unstoppable, which is why Plenny relies on innovative Web 3.0 technology.
- Decentralized storage is a natural fit for blockchain domains, so Plenny uses the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS), a protocol and peer-to-peer network to store and share data in a distributed file system.
- Plenny is made for the non-custodial web and supports users to independently manage their payment channels on their own Lightning Nodes.
- By using decentralized websites, Plenny can better protect users’ data and maintain their right to privacy.